The city selected was the southeastern city of Rochester, Minnesota in USA.
1) The birth rate which represents the number of women who have given birth in the last 12 months. Given that, Rochester has a 7% birth rate. Source: 2017 Community survey.
2) The homicide death per 100,000 people in Rochester MN was 1.2 in the year 2017. Source: https://datausa.io/profile/geo/rochester-mn/#health
3) The number of males for the city of Rochester in the year 2017 was 51,700. Source: Suburban stats.
4) The number of females for the city of Rochester in the year 2017 was 55,069. Source: Suburban stats.
5) The median age for the male sex is 34.6 years old and for the female sex is 36.4 for 2017. Source: 2017 Community survey.
6) For its demographic scenario, we have 81.9% of white people, 6.27% of black or African American, 6,79% of Asian, 5.16% of Hispanic people, 2,61% of two or more races and less than 1% of American Indian. Source: 2017 Community survey.
7) The life expectancy in Rochester MN is one of the highest in the USA and its 82 years old.
8) The number of elderly people can be broken down for male and female and in two categories (65-84) and (84<). The male population for the first category is 10.5% while the female population makes up 13%. For the second category, we have 1.6% male and 2.7% female.
9) For the category literacy, Rochester has 44% of its population with a bachelor`s degree or higher level of educational attainment.
10) As a result of the Mayo clinic in the city, most of the occupations are in the health field, making up 39.4%. Educational services 7.1%, Retail trade 10%, Manufacturing 8%, accommodation and food service 6.1% and construction making up 3.1%
<span>Dr. Perry expects the results to be conclusive. With large variances and subtle differences, the results suggest drastic differences in academic performance based on parental income level.</span>