She will have earned $321.37 after 2 years.
Interest Rate: 3.5%
Time: 2 years
Compounded Annually means that the principal will earn a certain amount this year and a greater amount next year, since it takes the new balance and add the interest rate to it.
Year 1: 3.5% of 300= 10.5
300 + 10.5 = 310.5
Year 1 balance: $310.5
Year 2: 3.5% of 310.5=10.87
310.5 + 10.87= 321.37
Year 2 balance: $321.31
Answer: A:3 rolls B: $38.67
1. Convert all units to the same value (feet to inches, as the opposite gives fractions)
2. Use new equation and multiply the said new variable (84*3 & 96*3)
3. The new total should amount to the total area (540)
4. Divide found area by 12 to convert back into feet (45)
5. Divide the feet by feet per roll (3)
6. Multiply for Cost
General Formulas and Concepts:
<u>Step 1: Define systems</u>
2x - y = 9
4x² + 3y² - 2x + y = 16
<u>Step 2: Rewrite systems</u>
<u>Step 3: Redefine systems</u>
y = 2x - 9
<u>Step 4: Solve for </u><em><u>x</u></em>
Here we see that we start to delve into imaginary roots. Since on a real number plane, we do not have imaginary roots, there would be no solution to the systems of equations.
<u>Step 5: Graph systems</u>
<em>We can verify our results.</em>
There's a calculated explanation below. I hope this helps!