Help Please!!!!Jamir has decided that he needs a new car. He has found the model and color he wants for a purchase price of $25,
838. To buy the car, he must put 10 percent down, and his loan is for five years with an interest rate of 4.4 percent. His payments are $432.46. To lease the car, he can sign a three-year contract with payments of $290. He needs to provide $1,500 up front to pay initial fees and his first month's payment. His annual mileage cannot exceed 15,000 miles. What are the disadvantages if Jamir decides to purchase the car? Check all that apply. He will not get the model he wants.
He will have to come up with a bigger down payment.
His monthly payments will be higher.
He will have to return the car when he is done making payments.
Fixed costs are the costs that do not change when output level changes, while variable costs are costs that change as output quantity changes.
When a production process is capacity constrained, it implies that there is a factor that does not allow it to produce more output. Examples of such factors are minor bottlenecks, constrained designs and resources, and others.
A process is said to be efficient when it can avoid waste of resources in producing desired output.
Efficiency improvement therefore occurs when more output can be produced with less resources.
In the question, given that the process is currently capacity-constrained, efficiency improvement will result in producing more output at higher costs because of high variable costs despite that the process has low fixed costs.
As a result, the impact of an efficiency improvement will be small because producing more output will result in incurring higher cost due to high variable costs that change as quantity of output changes. That is, the impact of efficiency improvement will be small because high variable costs with low fixed cost will result in higher production cost.
90% of people marry there 7th grade love. since u have read this, u will be told good news tonight. if u don't pass this on nine comments your worst week starts now this isn't fake. apparently if u copy and paste this on ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. you will either get kissed or asked out in the next 53 minutes someone will say i love u
Lorenzo must put together a marketing team that understands for following,
1. The difference between Hispanics and Latinos.
2. A team that can identify the cultural diversity among Hispanics
3.The team must also define their goals and objectives of developing the product in order to win Hispanic consumers.
4. Develop campaigns that target Hispanic consumers.
5. Age group differences between young Hispanic consumers and older consumers.
6. spending trends.
Explanation: To develop a product that will greatly be competitive in the Hispanic market, Lorenzo must pick a marketing team that can carry out the above in order to have the biggest advantage. Keeping in mind the differences that exist between Hispanics and Latinos is extremely important because these two groups tend to be confused for one. It is imperative to separate the two in order for the team to know what sort of campaigns they would put in place to promote the product. Use of Spanglish can be a great factor in promotional campaigns for hispanic products as well.