Full question: 1. These are data and facts about health products and services you can get from
media and the people around you.
2. These are procedures, actions or work furnished or supplied to help satisfy your
needs and wants as consumers.
3. These are health information based on customs and superstitions.
4. These are health information based on educational institutions.
5. This refers to the decisions you make about the purchase and use of health
information on products and services.
1. health information - data and facts about health products and services that someone can get from media or people are considered as the health information which is requiring all of the information about some product that consumer must know.
2.health services - health services are considered as actions, procedures, and work that somebody needs in order to feel better. These services are requiring help from doctors, nurses, and more.
3.unreliable resources of information - this type of resources are referring to information that are based on supersitions and customs.
4.reliable source of information - those are information or facts that are based on educational institutions and they are also the most important ones.
5.health consumer - decisions about purchasing and consuming health products.
D. Eyeglasses that are transparent to red components of light but filter out other components of light help these people see in moderately bright light.
The eye disorder that makes people virtually unable to see in moderately bright light is called photophobia. Ocular photophobia, sensitivity or intolerance to light may be due to various eye diseases, or may result only from a greater "impression" or "irritation" with light by certain people, being more common in individuals of clear eyes.
Severe photophobia rarely manifests in normal eyes if there is no underlying disease. In rare cases people with enlarged pupils (large pupils) may experience greater sensitivity to light, as the larger the pupil the more light will reach the retina. However, wearing glasses that are transparent to red light components, but which filter out other light components, can help these people see with moderately bright light.